FOR KARAOKE SINGSING AVEA AND KARAOKE SINGSING STMARKS
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement governs the practices of Ave A Karaoke Corp., d.b.a. Sing Sing Karaoke Avenue A, and K.A.K Inc., d.b.a. Sing Sing Karaoke St. Marks (the "COMPANY" for both). COMPANY is committed to undertaking reasonable measures to protect the privacy and security of all of the personal information that is provided to us. Please read the following description of our policies and practices regarding your personal information.
This policy covers how COMPANY treats personal information that COMPANY collects and receives through its website, www.singsingkaraoke.com (the "Web Site"). This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that COMPANY does not own or control.
- In some cases, when you use the Web Site, we may collect information that is non-Personal Identifiable information or information that, by itself, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser or computer operating system you use, demographic information (profession, zip code, etc.), the date and time you visited the Web Site, the pages you accessed, the name of the website from which you linked to the Web Site and other anonymous data involving your use of the Web Site. We use this information to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Identifiable Information to third parties without your consent except as set forth herein, where required by law, or where it is necessary to provide our services to you (e.g. to process payment information). We will use the information you provide to contact you, if necessary, for administrative purposes. We may also access and use your information to resolve disputes, to troubleshoot problems, or for marketing purposes.
- COMPANY may use “cookie” technology to track or record information about your use of the Web Site. Our use of this technology will help us enhance your web experience. Users of our Web Site who disable their web browser’s ability to accept cookies may not be able to successfully use our services.
- The Web Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. COMPANY safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and other procedures. However, as it is not possible to guarantee the security or integrity of information you disclose online, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
- COMPANY may use third parties to provide certain services, including credit card processing services or web hosting services. These third parties do not share, store or use your Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose other than the purpose for which their services have been retained.
- The Web Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that COMPANY is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Web Site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Web Site.
- Parties to Whom We Disclose Information: COMPANY does not disclose your Personal Identifiable Information to anyone without your consent except in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons, a court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority.
- To investigate network abuse or other published guidelines.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us.
- If you engage in (or are reasonably suspected of engaging in) any illegal activities.
- To provide information to affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with any requests or inquiries made by you. We also reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement for investigation or prosecution.
- Children (Under 13 Years of Age) Privacy: We do not permit access to children under the age of 13 to participation in activities at our Web Site that require the furnishing of Personal Identifiable Information.
Last Updated: May 16, 2012
Copyright 2012 Ave A Karaoke Corp., d.b.a. Sing Sing Karaoke Avenue A and L.A.K Inc., d.b.a. Sing Sing Karaoke St. Marks.